Teleplan focuses on the leading electronics brands operating in the 3Cs, being computer, communication and consumer electronics. The dynamics of these industries are in the core of our business and are reflected in the structure of our organization.
Global brands require global solutions in all aspects of their aftermarket service strategies. In every country or area in which they operate, brands should be able to deliver the same high-quality service and care experience to their customers. There are a very limited number of trusted partners who can supply such a robust, end-to-end customer process on a global scale. Even fewer do so based on sound inside industry knowledge and can deliver it consistently in any region, with understanding of the nuances of local business cultures.
Teleplan International N.V. is made up of approximately 5,500 quality-and service-orientated employees around the world who all contribute to protecting our customers’ brands with their dedication, unique skills, knowledge and enthusiasm.
For Teleplan these all builds to a relationship focused on operational excellence. On the basis of mutually agreed Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements, we put structures in place that reduce the need for transactional control. The quality of which is reflected in the long-standing relationships with our clients and the continuous expansion of our business.
In line with our business expansion, Teleplan seeks qualified professionals to join us in the position of Program Manager. This position will manage customer program activities and the customer relationship to ensure customer service levels are maintained, company revenue and profit goals are maintained, and continue to grow the program. The position is based in our New Castle, Delaware facility and reports directly to the Business Unit Manager. Travel to the Reynosa, Mexico facility is required to understand the operations.
The future tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the customer relationship through regular and effective communication to provide proactive support and delivery of a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and track the customer service level performance reporting and revenue/profit/loss on a daily/weekly and monthly reporting.
- Lead, identify and work with Customer Teams to resolve all customer performance issues that impact the agreed KPI’s, service level agreement or revenue and profit goals.
- Create customer required reports utilizing system data.
- Manage regular reviews of program milestones and / or KPI (key performance indicator) measurements.
- Assist other functions to achieve company-wide continuous improvement initiatives e.g. Efficiency, quality, TAT, customer satisfaction.
- Manage internal relationships to provide communication of customer requirements and implementation of customer program.
- Work closely with Operations to deliver customer expectations and company profits.
- Perform and coordinate customer presentations, manage site visits at either customer or company locations as required, and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Prepare and run account QBR’s (Quarterly Business Reviews) presentations with our customers.
- Identify new business opportunities by developing a complete and thorough knowledge of each customer’s business model and collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams.
- Ensure internal/external awareness and alignment with senior management and cross functional groups through effective communications, team interaction, and developing a collaborative account team environment.
Functional requirements and ideal experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
- 5+ years account or program management experience in successfully delivering solutions, preferably in an Electronic service oriented organization.
- Work in a multi-cultural, dynamic and fast paced environment with diverse teams.
- Experience in ICT related industry, either at an OEM or ODM level, would be beneficial.
- Understanding of ISO9001 and/or TL9000, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing a plus.
- Ability to utilize current computer including Microsoft Office Suite. Programs include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio and electronic mail; strong Excel skills preferred.
- Able to function effectively under pressure both independently & in team environment in particular internal/external with customers.
- Accountability for P&L, growing program revenue.
- Excellent people relationship skills – listening, questioning, negotiating, motivating, conflict & problem resolution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Travel will be required.
- Self Starter
- Quick & intuitive thinker with impeccable follow up skills.
- Intrinsic motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi cultural
- Open & respectful
- Competitive & ‘can-do’ spirit
- Total ownership with accountability
- Conceptual, strategic thinker
- “Makes things happen”/ result oriented
- Hands on
- High attention to details, accuracy, and work towards deadline
- Accustomed to working through people
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong demonstrated negotiating skills
Based on education and experience
*Teleplan is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).